Delivering professional training and development for people looking to return to the workplace or to progress within their career.
The PCT Partnership is about career progression. This includes:
- all stages of career development from recent graduates through to senior management
- people returning to work after a career break particularly women returners
- career development in all sectors including academic, finance, professional services, manufacturing, third sector and hospitality
We deliver professional and individual training and development to a wide range of people seeking to advance their career by changing jobs or securing promotions. We also offer a highly successful and long running programme for women returning to work after a career break.
Years of experience of working with employers, government bodies and recruitment agencies means that we have up to date knowledge of the requirements of the workplace and in particular what skills employers are seeking in their staff. Our training is designed help you recognise and appreciate your skill set and then to coach you on how to best present yourself confidently to an employer through application, presentation and interview.
Our programmes attract:
- Women returning to work
- Graduates seeking their first position
- Job changers and those looking to improve their career prospects
- People wanted to enter the hospitality sector
For some applicants the training may be fully funded by Skills Development Scotland.
Our current range of training includes:
- Women Returning to Work
- Graduate Programme
- CV Development
- Job Search Skills
- Preparing for interview including mock interviews
- Refresher IT training
- Development programme for those wanting to work in hospitality